SPONSOR: Watch thousands of documentaries for free for 31 days AND get a free Nebula account by signing up at and using the promo code ‘vector’!
Last year, the MacBook lineup was far more complicated, the differences far more nuanced, and the choice… far more difficult.
Now, Apple has updated, cleaned up, and improved almost everything and the result is the cleanest lineup in half a decade. Maybe more. So…
– If you just want a Mac you can take pretty much anywhere and do pretty much anything with, and portability and price are your priorities, then you’ve got the new baseline, the new MacBook Air.
– If you want a good mix of portability and power, and you’re willing to pay a little more for it, then you have the entry-level and higher-end 13-inch MacBook Pro.
– If you need power more than portability, and you’re willing to pay a lot more — maybe even a lot more, depending on how much power you need — then you’ve got the brand new 16-inch MacBook Pro.
Now, simple as that is, there are some important things, and a bunch of options, you should know about each of those systems before you decide to make any of them your own.
So, let’s break them all down.
13-inch MacBook Air Review:
13-inch MacBook Pro Update:
16-inch MacBook Pro Review:
MacBook Air at Apple:
13-inch MacBook Pro at Apple:
16-inch MacBook Pro at Apple:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ thủ thuật download ArcGIS 10.2 Full Crack cực đơn giản
- Bật mí chi tiết cách bẻ khóa wifi cho điện thoại Android
- Bật mí cách tải iFile và cách cài đặt cho iPhone chi tiết nhất
- Hướng dẫn cách đăng ký Appvn trên Android cực đơn giản, dễ dàng
- Bật mí thủ thuật mod màn hình khóa Android cực đẹp, cực ngầu