WARNING: Doing this deletes some app token data and some users have had trouble installing/updating apps as well. Try at your own risk!
If the app installing/updating problem happens to you, you can resolve the issue by removing and re-adding your Google account. To remove your Google account, go to settings, accounts, tap on the account you wish to remove, then menu and remove account.
In this video, I show you how to force an OTA update on your Android device. Basically, you check for an update in the same way you always have but first clear out the data in the Google Services Framework app so it resets and you’re device thinks its never checked for an update before. You might have to do it a couple of times before it works.
NOTE: Your device has to have an update available for your specific model for this method to work. As in, if you have a Verizon Galaxy S3, you have to make sure Verizon’s version has the update available.
FOLLOW ME HERE:
It’s not official until it’s done phonebuffstyle! Home of the best smartphone speed tests, drop tests, and battery tests.
Send Products To:
23811 Washington Ave 110-394
Murrieta, CA 92562
How To Force An OTA Update On Android
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ thủ thuật download ArcGIS 10.2 Full Crack cực đơn giản
- Bật mí chi tiết cách bẻ khóa wifi cho điện thoại Android
- Bật mí cách tải iFile và cách cài đặt cho iPhone chi tiết nhất
- Hướng dẫn cách đăng ký Appvn trên Android cực đơn giản, dễ dàng
- Bật mí thủ thuật mod màn hình khóa Android cực đẹp, cực ngầu